Featured Not resolved

Update by user Sep 24, 2019

I can see some good rating by some people, but I am so sure that those writers are Highland Homes staff and associates. I know that the company knows how to deceive people, so I want intending buyers not to be deceived by those fake write up, I want you to ask questions from real people who bought homes from Highland home.Thank you

Update by user Sep 24, 2019

Highland homes are dubious, their contract is ambigous, they won't include what they promised to put in your home when they complete the home. They took advantage of us because my wife and I were first home buyers, so didn't include the following in our house,- even though we saw one of them in the contract, and they promised (by mouth) to do some others.

No sprinkler, no grass at the back, no washer, no dryer, no window blind, no garage opener. Highland Homes also used inferior and cheap electrical and plumbing materials in our bathroom, toilet, kitchen, and outside. We recently call to inform them about our front yard that hs been leaking water, but the guy they sent said our waranty does not cover it.

Highland home is a terrible and dishonest home builder, but we will not let them rip us off and go away with it, as we are consedering a legal action on them since we have some documents and pictures to back up our evidences. I am using this medium to reach out to home buyers (especially first home buyers) not to fall victim of builders like Highland Homes.

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2019

Highland Homes is one of the worst builders I have ever seen. They use inferior and cheap materials which only last for a short while.

They are not trust worthy at all, they lie and deceive home buyers. They build houses withouth so many basic amenities while they expect buyers to pay additional money to get those amenities. Highland Homes promised to do front and rear yard sod for us, but they only did front sod and did not do the back yard sod. We were forced to do it as our back yard kept on flooding.

we have a copy of the agreement, which we showed them but they said the agreement was not aplicable to us, and yet they made us signed it. The most annoying aspect of it is that Highland homes are even expensive, so buyers do not enjoy what they pay for. My wife and I regretted buying their home, and we are ready to fix and sell the house, which we bought 2 years ago.

This is because we face so many broblems since the materials which Hignland Homes used in building the house are inferior. When we call them for any problem they say "that does not cover our warranty".We are not the only ones facing this problems as our neighbors, who also bougth from Highland homes are making same complain.I am writing this so as not to let people (especially first home buyers) fall victim of builders like Highland Homes.

Meanwhile, we are consedering taking a legal action against the Highland Homes as we have some documents and pictures to back up our evidence.

Product or Service Mentioned: Highland Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Highland Homes Pros: Good at deceiving customer.

Highland Homes Cons: Dishonesty.

Comments

Being "first home buyers" doesn't give you a pass on education. In fact you should have studied the issues before diving in headfirst. There is no shortage of information about the subject.

Highland Homes Reviews